29 Fox St, Ste. 301
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Daniel J. Gasperini, DDS
Oral Hygiene Instructions:
1. Brush your teeth twice per day, for 2 minutes each time using fluoridated toothpaste.
2. Once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
3. Spit out the toothpaste but DO NOT rinse your mouth with water. Toothpaste is a topical medication; let it do its work.
4. Do not drink or eat anything for 30 minutes after you brush.
5. Floss once daily, preferably before brushing your teeth at night.
6. If you like to use an antimicrobial mouth rinse, use it before brushing your teeth.